Keepin' It Real

So I have a whole list of bloggable topics just waiting for me to weave together all my dazzlingly brilliant insights for your viewing pleasure.

But I've gotta be honest...I'm plumb tired.

There is so much that's gotta happen between now and Nov 1-ish that it's exhausting just thinking about it. It's enough to give a girl panic attacks.

This doctoral program is my Goliath, like, fo' realz.

Fortunately, my God is so much bigger than my circumstance that I have no choice but to triumph through His strength and for His glory. Regardless of what happens - whether I accomplish everything with weeks to spare or whether things come down to the wire - God will see Himself magnified in my life, and I will submit to His will.

Thank God for His goodness. It is comforting!

Would you pray for God to make me sharply aware of His presence in the coming months, and for Him to discipline my spirit and to tutor me in His grace. Also that He would quiet my heart and prevent my stress from taking its toll physically, as it is wont to do.

Sigh.

Also - it is very difficult to be socially appropriate and a normal member of a Bible study when one is a clinical psychologist in training. Hopefully that becomes significantly easier to regulate. I realized tonight that I'm used to being around other psychologists and we tend to say a lot of things that only we would appreciate or understand. Other people might think that we're...idiosyncratic? Ok, weird. Nerdy. But psychology is so applicable, to like, everything.

Sigh again.

No comments: