And Room for a Carseat, Too

Guess what!!

It's finally happened.

The Beast has been laid to rest, lovingly, and she has been replaced by a beautiful creature with the sweetest purr.

Behold, the New Car:

That is clearly not me in the driver's seat, nor is it a boyfriend of whose existence Joel is ignorant. But it is a stock photo of the '02 Nissan Maxima, and I think it's even the same color that I have. So lovely! She drives like a luxury car and has lots of nice features, including tan cloth interior that does not stick to the back of you in 99 degree weather. Also the CD player works. And there is no record of wheels ever having fallen off mid-drive. Did I mention ice-cold AC? If you're lucky maybe I'll take you for a spin!

Actual photos of the long-awaited New Car coming soon!

God is so good :-)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

oh man i am so excited to take a ride in your sweet ride :-)