Well Hello There

This may well be the most seductive picture of a cat I've ever seen. It started out innocently enough, with little baby Niko curled up on the couch next to me, sleeping. Then she stretched out her little paw and it was the CUTEST thing I had ever seen, so of course I had to take a picture. The sound effects from my computer as it snapped the shot prompted her to open her eyes, and the result reminded me of a lady with her shoulder forward, tossing an eyes-half-closed sultry look toward the camera. Can you see it? What, she just looks like a sleepy, half-awake, annoyed-with-mom kitty to you?

Well, she looks much different in person. So there.

Either way, she's adorable, and don't you just love my new Target pillows that you can barely see the corner of?

Also, welcome, Brittany, to beautiful Virginia Beach! Thanks for the chocolate cake last night :-). I still don't have pictures from graduation to post, but when I do, be sure they'll be up here for all to see!

No comments: