Kind of Like Me

So my blog has been undergoing a bit of a wardrobe crisis lately.

It's like when you have to go somewhere important (like, say, the grocery store) and you care a lot about how you look, so you go through about five outfits on your way to The One.

So if you've been visiting my blog with any regularity recently, you may have noticed about three or four different background templates. Picture my blog twirling around in front of a virtual mirror, deciding whether this background is really "it". Or "me". Whatever.

Feel free to leave a comment with your opinion of whatever template is currently up. Since they're changing, maybe include some clue as to which one you're commenting on - like "the hummus-colored background" or "the block-y one with a pinkish red part at the top". Allow your descriptive genius to run wild.

I realize this is the online equivalent of running over to my sister's room to ask "Hey how about this? Does this look good on me?" but a strategy that worked for 18 years can't be all bad when transfered to the interweb, can it?

At least my husband doesn't have to bear alone the inordinate pressure of deciding whether to tell me that my blog really looks a little too wide in hummus.

No comments: