D-U-N

After a brief whirlwind tour of eastern PA and north Jersey, I am pleased to report that I am hereby DONE with internship interviews!

My deepest and sincere thanks to you who covered my travels and interviews in prayer. It could not have been more clear to me that the Lord God went before me and made His face to shine favorably upon the interviews. While they were intense, I felt sharp and on-point with my responses to questions and analyses of sample case vignettes, etc. I can only hope that my interviewers went away feeling as positive about their time with me.

And I can honestly say that I loved both the Reading Hospital and Medical Center (TRHMC) and Greystone Park Psych Hospital (GPPH) programs. My personality would be a great fit at TRHMC, while the GPPH would offer some wonderful opportunities since it is state-funded and housed in a brand new facility. I would be happy matching at either site!

Now we wait for the dice to be rolled. It's still possible that I won't match at all, so don't stop interceding before the Lord on my behalf! We're confident that the Lord has a plan for the next year of our lives, and hope that it will involve an internship - but if not, we'll proceed where He leads and thank Him for it. May He receive all of the praise and glory for two highly positive interviews and for whatever good He reveals in the coming year.

No comments: