(Some of) The Results Are In!

I PASSED!!!

They finally sent scores out this morning for the objective portion of comps, and I passed! I don't believe in posting my actual grade, so if you are curious you'll just have to ask me in person :-). But I obviously did better than 65%, which was the cutoff for passing.

Oh, happy day....how wonderful to have the results in my hand, and have no more worrying or wondering! Now I just have to wait, like, a month for the faculty to return from summer break to grade our essays/papers. Boo.

But for today, PARTAY!!!

God is good :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! super exciting... :-) hows about going for pedis/manis to celebrate---eh?! :-)

Scott Pearce said...

Isn't it amazing (in the truest sense of the word) to think that God would have been no less good if you hadn't passed?