Behind the Blogging Silence...

...is frantic reviewing of everything I have ever learned about psychology.

Comprehensive Exam 2008, first thing Monday morning. Your prayers are appreciated.

Praise the Lord that He is sovereign and will sustain me through this exam. The outcome is in His hands, and I believe that He will have me pass because He has called me to a career in psychology.

Of course, if I don't pass, this theory will come under serious scrutiny and re-thinking. At which point I will probably quit the program and have babies. It's a win-win situation, really.

Watch for more blogging after this season of great trial and longsuffering (and caffeine, the Lord's natural means of blessing the graduate student with endurance and stamina).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

liz, we will definately be praying for you, in fact i am praying as i write this. love you! can't wait to see you...

p.s. i have a special gift for you...hehehe...secrets!