Check This Out. Seriously.

You'll never guess what I just got in the mail - the Celtic Woman, A New Journey, Live at Slane Castle DVD! This concert is absolutely fabulous, even if you are not hugely into celtic music. Please come to my home and watch it (if you're my friend. Otherwise, you know, that'd be weird.).

What you will experience: Five beautiful celtic women with names like Orla and Meav, whose voices are so pure and sweet...not to mention the lovely Mairead who dances around with her fiddle on the fast numbers. Full orchestral and choral accompaniment, along with the backdrop of the Irish Slane Castle, make for a breathtaking performance! They even sing in Celtic on some of the numbers. Amazing!

A big THANK YOU to my fabulous sister Brittany for this fabulous birthday present! I need to come up with a fabulous new adjective!

I am watching it right now, not five minutes after the big brown truck of happiness delivered it to my doorstep, and I thought it was our friend Jimmey so I was all "hey! come on in!" through the open front door from the comfort of my couch, and then he didn't answer so I ran to the door and realized it was the UPS guy...who was beating a hasty retreat away from the crazy lady in the cute blue slippers.

Yay Celtic Woman!

Also see their male counterparts, High Kings. Their "Dance at Crossroads" video is also great.

No comments: