Death Warmed Over

To a toasty 102.11 degrees, that is. That's right, whatever Joel had on Monday, he tenderly passed along to me with a heartfelt "Thanks for the Gatorade, you can have what's left".

I slept for most of the afternoon, watched The Dark Knight online when I was conscious, and now I'm on my own while Joel has class until 9:00. Who knows whether I'm coherent enough to blog, but people, you're all I've got right now!! Poor, sick, lonely me.

All together now: awwwwwww.

Thank you for that vote of collective sympathy. Thank you very much indeed.

Also, the irony is that my dissertation chair just let me know in no uncertain terms that I can't get sick, slack off, or take a break between now and proposal time (tentatively scheduled for end of November/early December). It's like my immune system read the email over my shoulder, laughed sardonically, and said "We'll show HER!"

So yeah that's how I'm doing. You?

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

does that mean that your dissertation was approved? i hope that's what that means. and i'm sorry you're sick...