Kaye Wedding Preview

Who's the biggest shutterbug I know? Hint: She just emailed me a link to her Shutterfly album of Steele/Kay wedding photos. That's right, you are in for a special treat today; I've got a special sneak preview of the nuptials, before the proofs are even back from the photog. Enjoy!

Shutterfly Album


Thanks a million, Susan! You're the best! I'm so glad you never go anywhere without your camera :-).

Also, Kory's cousin Christen posted some of her pics on Facebook. What a beautiful wedding it was!



In the interest of full disclosure, I was crying like an idiot right before/during this last photo. Brittany, on the other hand, was cool as a cucumber. There's so much I could say about the wedding but I don't even know where to start! So....I won't. But my baby sister is now my very grown-up Mrs. Kaye sister. Woa!

Stay tuned for Bachelorette Luau pics as soon as I locate everything I need to upload from my camera.

No comments: