Houston, We Have Liftoff

I would like to pretend that I figured how to do this correctly right off the bat, because I am so brilliant and techno-savvy. However, healthy relationships are built on mutual honesty and humility, and since I want us to have a close, positive internet connection (see what I did there? internet connection?), I'll tell you the truth.

Three weeks and two tech-guy consultants later, I have finally gotten the website to work by pure trial and error. Apparently tech guys know how to built and publish a web site for real, but know very little about self-publishing a site built from an easy-cheesy template. So, finally and accidentally, I present to you my very own domain:

www.themarriageresource.com

Did your world shake just a little, itty bit just now? I know mine did.

Still a work in progress, but there's a bit more content than when I last linked you. I welcome feedback!

No comments: