Message in a Bottle

I've been running a mile a minute this week with the start of my internship. My brain is hurting from all the hospital orientation and psychiatry department orientation and meeting supervisors and having 12 patients' charts to read and schedule appointments in the next week. They have me booked almost solid with meetings and trainings through next Wednesday and starting my rotation on the adult partial unit next Thursday.

If you'd like to know what that entails, try to catch me sometime when I'm not sleeping or at work.....Right.

So consider this a little message in a bottle, scribbled quickly on a napkin and chucked into the drink as I dash by. I'm ok, you're ok, and internship is going to be great once I settle into some sort of a routine. I'm excited at all the fantastic experiences I'll have - including a forensic rotation with Dr. Larry Rotenberg, who is a self-described "passionate, atheistic Jew" and a forensic evaluation guru across the state of PA and beyond.

And perhaps I'll even finish my dissertation one of these days!

3 comments:

Mom said...

You go girl!

Married Man's Minivan said...

Hey-you'll have to let us know some of the interesting highlights from working there~! I'm praying you get in a routine quickly.

Married Man's Minivan said...

BTW-that was christine commenting earlier~! :)